There is federal construction project on Custer Avenue. As a result, the following traffic patterns will be in effect:
1. Forest Avenue will only be a northbound street from the hours of 8:15a.m. - 8:35a.m. and 3:00p.m. - 3:25p.m.
2. Please avoid traveling on Custer Avenue for morning drop off and afternoon pick up. You can drop off your child on Shields Avenue or Congress Park. They can walk to the door that they enter.
3. For the safety of our children, please do not park on Grove Avenue and have children cross Shields Avenue alone. There is no crosswalk in front of the school from Grove Avenue. Please accompany them to the door.
4. All the streets around Lincoln School are cell phone free zones.
5. Lastly, please do not make u-turns in the middle of the street after dropping off your child(ren).
The Village of Brookfield Police Department will be enforcing the above rules during morning pick up and afternoon drop off.
Information in regards to the federal construction project can be found on the Village of Brookfield's website: http://www.brookfield2018projects.com/construction-updates.html